Waiver of Liability and Release for use of Batting Cages
Batting Cages Rules and Regulations
- Adults (15 years or older) must fees the pitching machine.
- Youth under the age of 14 must be accompanied by an adult.
- Adults are responsible for the actions of the youth in the batting cages. Misconduct will result in immediate termination of privileges.
- Close-toed shoes must be worn.
- No cleats allowed.
- No food or drink allowed.
- Batters and feeders must wear helmets at all times while in the batting cages.
- Batter must provide own feeder.
- When pitching or operating pitching machine you must stand behind the safety net.
- Spectators and those not batting or pitching need to stand outside the netted area.
- Please take practice pitches before inviting the batter into the cage. Adjustments to speed will greatly alter the flight path of the ball. No adjustments should be made once the batter has entered
- The only people swinging a bat are those in the cage.
- Once your time is up, please stop the machine and put all the balls back into the bucket.
- FEE MUST BE PAID AND WAIVER FORM MUST BE SIGNED BERFORE USING THE BATTING CAGES- IF THE PARTICIPANT IS UNDER 18, A PARENT OR LEGAL GUARDIAN MUST SIGN THE WAIVER FORM.
- IF YOU NEED ASSISTANCE WITH THE MACHINE PLEASE SPEAK TO THE FRONT DESK STAFF